Welcome!

Welcome everybody!


This is the blog for the "Refuerzo" students!. Here, you are going to leave your comments (of course, in English) after watching videos, listening to songs or practising your grammar exercises.

Instead of writing your compositions; now, you're going to write about yourselves here so we don't waste pieces of paper!.
I will write the name of the course at the beginning of every entry so you know if the activity is designed for your class, ok?. Anyway, you can always ask me in class if you don't know how to do things.
Hope you enjoy it!!!
Elena
____________________________________________________________________
Spanish Version:

Bienvenid@s!
Este es el blog para los chicos de refuerzo. Aquí, vais a tener la oportunidad de dejar vuestros comentarios (por supuesto, en inglés) después de ver videos, escuchar canciones o hacer ejercicios de gramática.
En vez de escribir las redacciones (que tanto os gustan!), podéis dejar aquí un comentario de 50 u 80 palabras sobre el tema que estemos tratando y así ahorramos papel (que estamos matando árboles!!).

En cada entrada, voy a escribir el nombre del curso al que va dirigida, para que sepáis si es el vuestro o no ok?. De todos modos, podéis preguntarme en clase acerca de cualquier duda que tengáis, vale?.

Esta entrada ha sido bilingüe para que queden claras las instrucciones, pero a partir de ahora intentaremos que todo sea en inglés, que ya habéis demostrado que podéis escribir 80 palabras en inglés!:)
Por supuesto, no es obligatorio postear en el blog, siempre podéis seguir entregando las cosas en papel; aunque esto siempre es más divertido!.

Espero que lo disfrutéis!
Saludos,
Elena

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

HELLO ELENA SOY JORGE I LIKE VIDEO CLIP PERO ME GUSTARIA WHAT PONIERAS RISE UP AND BEUTIFUL GRIL

Elena Moreno Fuentes dijo...

Jorge! Thanks for your comment!!:) You're the first one!(el primero!!). I will put the videos soon!!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Elena I am Laura I like clip video I are good and the page I are very nice.

Elena Moreno Fuentes dijo...

hello Laura! Thanks for your comment! Today, I'm going to put a Youtube video."Apologize" by One Republic. Have a look at the web and tell me what kind of music you like!:)

Anónimo dijo...

heLLo heLen!! i am marga!! the exercises is the 54% and more difficult!!
the clip is more loving, the protast is the history the dsing loving
good bye and looking tomorrow
muackss

Elena Moreno Fuentes dijo...

Hello Marga! Thanks for your comment.I added a new video "Apologize" by One Republic and Timbaland.

Regards!

Anónimo dijo...

hello elena soy eugenio me gusta el rap

quiros dijo...

Please visit my blog.Isa

Anónimo dijo...

Please, visit my blog. Pali